International Sales & Shipping Policies
We are pleased to be able to sell and ship our products worldwide. We have partnered with iGlobal Stores to fulfill some orders outside the United States. If you have placed your order through the iGlobal checkout, please contact iGlobal Stores for all questions regarding payment, duty and tax, shipping, order status, tracking information and delivery of orders outside the United States. We ship directly to Canada and most European countries.
Canada places several restrictions on the importing of some of our products. Any folding knife that can be opened with one hand is not allowed. All fixed blades except push daggers are allowed as are swords. We offer direct shipping to Canada, but will not ship the restricted products unless the customer pays us in advance with a money order and accepts all responsibility for losses in transit.
Benchmade products are not eligible for sale outside the United States and Canada.
Leatherman and SureFire Products
Leatherman and SureFire products are not eligible for sale outside the United States. Leatherman can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on ordering internationally. If you are interested in purchasing a SureFire product outside the U.S., please contact them at email@example.com. All international orders with Leatherman or SureFire products will be subject to cancellation.
Direct International Shipping Rules
- Customer is responsible for all fees and taxes - we charge only for our shipping costs
- Customer is responsible for knowing their own laws and for the value of the package should it be confiscated at customs
- If package is found to be undeliverable, customer is responsible for cost of shipping back to us (which can be higher than original shipping)
- Return and replacement shipping costs for warranty issues must be paid by the customer
We will insure packages and file claims where applicable. Claims for Fedex shipments that are lost or damaged in transit take approximately 10-14 days to process. Claims for USPS shipments that are lost or damaged in transit will be processed 30-45 days after the package is shipped and purchaser will be reimbursed once the payment has been received by Knifecenter.com.
iGlobal Stores International Checkout Benefits
- View product prices and totals in your own currency
- Choose whether or not to prepay duty and taxes to receive a guaranteed landed cost
- Multiple shipping options
- No subscription, no signup fees
Placing an International Order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to the shopping Cart
- Click the "International / Outside the U.S. Checkout" button
- Complete the purchase with the iGlobal Stores checkout
After completing your purchase, please contact iGlobal Stores for questions and concerns regarding international shipping, billing, customs, duties, taxes and shipment tracking numbers.
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
- Diners Club
Prepaying Duty & Taxes / Guaranteed Landed Cost
In many cases, you'll be given the opportunity to prepay your duties and taxes for your order. Doing this allows you to pay for your entire order upon checkout with a guarantee that you won't be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete. Depending on your country and your order value, your order may already be under the deminimus value (the minimum amount at which local taxes are required). In such cases, no duty or tax fees are assessed.
International orders may be shipped via any of the major carriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx or Post. In order to facilitate the order process, you'll be given two or more shipping options based on the amount of time the order will take to arrive. Delivery times are listed in business days (Monday through Friday) and reference transit time only. There may be additional time required to process the order before it ships. Please note that most shipping carriers do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
To Track Your Order
- Upon completion of your order, you'll receive an email confirmation from iGlobal Stores / iGlobal Stores with order information
- An additional email will be sent once your order ships. This email will contain delivery and tracking information, when available.
- At any time you can visit www.iGlobalStores.com and click the "Track a Package" link
If you need to return an order from outside the United States, please contact iGlobal Stores (see below for contact information) to make arrangements.
About Your Billing Statement
Please be aware that because your payment is being processed through iGlobal Stores, your credit card or bank statement will reflect a charge from iGlobal Stores.
iGlobal Stores Contact Information
Mailing Address: 2855 South 1030 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Phone: See table below
|International Phone Numbers for iGlobal Stores|
|U.S. & Canada: