Art and Cook 8" Bread Knife, 18/10 Stainless Steel Blade with Black Handle - C871
Victorinox Forschner Precise Slice …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Purple) …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Orange) …
Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread & …
Victorinox Forschner Bread Knife w/…
LamsonSharp USA 16 inch Blade Pro W…
Victorinox Forschner Bread Knife 8"…
Clauss Titanium Bonded 9" Serrated …
Victorinox Forschner 8" Offset Brea…
Al Mar UCB Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Brea…
Boker Gorm Bread Knife 9-1/4" Blade…
ARTC871: 8" Bread Knife
Art and Cook
A knife for making reasonable slices. Blade forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel, quality controlled and tested by laser. These are inexpensive and a good bargain for the money. Bolster and handle contoured for safety and comfort.
Please Note: These are NOT dishwasher safe. Please hand wash.
- Nonporous, odorless handle
- Serrated edge slices cleanly through crusty breads and other foods
- Elegant yet durable
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Perfect balance
- 18/10 stainless steel Blade reduces stress
- Hand wash with mild soapy water
Use and Care:
- Always use suitable material for cutting on (wood or plastic)
- Wash and dry your knife after each use
- To prolong the soft coating, dishwasher is not recommended
- Blade Length: 8"
- Blade Width: 1-1/8"
- Overall Length: 13-1/2"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 878217028717
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.