Art and Cook 7" Santoku Knife Granton Edge, 18/10 Stainless Steel Blade with Black Handle
ARTC874: 7" Santoku Knife
Art and Cook
A good knife for the money- this is a bargain product. Reasonable quality for very little cost. Blade forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel, quality controlled and tested by laser. Bolster and handle contoured for safety and comfort. Please Note: These are NOT dishwasher safe. Please hand wash.
- Japanese-style cook's knife designed for chopping, slicing, dicing
- Alternating hollows on blade's sides prevent food from clinging
- Nonporous, odorless handle
- Elegant yet durable
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Perfect balance
- 18/10 stainless steel Blade reduces stress
- Hand wash with mild soapy water
- Always use suitable material for cutting on (wood or plastic)
- Wash and dry your knife after each use
- To prolong the soft coating, dishwasher is not recommended
- Blade Length: 7"
- Blade Width: 1-5/8"
- Overall Length: 12-1/2"
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
- Made in China
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
$175.00On Sale: $122.50
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7" Hamme…
Al Mar All Stainless Steel Ultra-Ch…
Boker Gorm Santoku (Santuko) Knife …
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…