American Tomahawk CQCT (Close Quarters Combat Tomahawk) Emerson Design 13-3/4" Handle
American Tomahawk Company
Ernest Emerson needs no introduction. Suffice it to say, the CQC-T is the culmination of Mr. Emerson’s tactical genius brought to bear on American Tomahawk’s experience in producing extreme-use axes.
The CQC-T’s lines represent speed, efficiency, and simplicity... in other words, "what works". Designed primarily as a personal combat tool, the CQC-T is grace in motion. It’s light, fast, and accurate. The retention rings in its textured nylon handle provide a sure, positive grip.
There is nothing else like it, period.
- The CQC-T is a personal combat tool, first and foremost. We do not recommend you purchase it as a throwing Tomahawk. It's handle design and blade geometry is meant for retention and aggressive cutting, respectively. O-Rings in the handle will likely require replacement over time and can be replaced for a nominal fee by calling customer service.
- Design: Ernest Emerson
- Steel: Machined 4140 Alloy
- Overall Weight: 16 oz. w/o sheath
- Cutting Edge Length: 2 7/8"
- Handle Length: 13 3/4”
- Head Length: 7 3/4"
- Blade thickness: 0.200 stock
- Hardness: Rc 54-55
- Sheath: Jumpable nylon – LBE/LBV, MOLLE, Sling, Belt.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 000000119832
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
SOG F01T Tactical Tomahawk 15.75" O…
$64.25On Sale: $29.95
United Cutlery M48 Hawk Tactical Co…
Cold Steel Vietnam Combat Tomahawk …
United Cutlery M48 Ranger Hawk Axe …
SOG F06T-N FastHawk 12.5" Overall, …
Condor Tool & Knife Combat Axe 7" C…
Columbia River 2725 Kangee T-Hawk T…
Cold Steel War Hammer Drop Forged T…
SOG F18-N Voodoo Hawk "Medal of Hon…
Gerber Tactical Downrange Tomahawk …