American Tomahawk CQCT (Close Quarters Combat Tomahawk) Emerson Design 13-3/4" Handle
American Tomahawk Company
Ernest Emerson needs no introduction. Suffice it to say, the CQC-T is the culmination of Mr. Emerson’s tactical genius brought to bear on American Tomahawk’s experience in producing extreme-use axes.
The CQC-T’s lines represent speed, efficiency, and simplicity... in other words, "what works". Designed primarily as a personal combat tool, the CQC-T is grace in motion. It’s light, fast, and accurate. The retention rings in its textured nylon handle provide a sure, positive grip.
There is nothing else like it, period.
- The CQC-T is a personal combat tool, first and foremost. We do not recommend you purchase it as a throwing Tomahawk. It's handle design and blade geometry is meant for retention and aggressive cutting, respectively. O-Rings in the handle will likely require replacement over time and can be replaced for a nominal fee by calling customer service.
- Design: Ernest Emerson
- Steel: Machined 4140 Alloy
- Overall Weight: 16 oz. w/o sheath
- Cutting Edge Length: 2 7/8"
- Handle Length: 13 3/4”
- Head Length: 7 3/4"
- Blade thickness: 0.200 stock
- Hardness: Rc 54-55
- Sheath: Jumpable nylon – LBE/LBV, MOLLE, Sling, Belt.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 000000119832
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
SOG F01T Tactical Tomahawk 15.75" O…
United Cutlery M48 Hawk Tactical Co…
Cold Steel Vietnam Combat Tomahawk …
United Cutlery M48 Ranger Hawk Axe …
SOG F06T-N FastHawk 12.5" Overall, …
Condor Tool & Knife Combat Axe 7" C…
Columbia River 2725 Kangee T-Hawk T…
Cold Steel War Hammer Drop Forged T…
SOG F18-N Voodoo Hawk "Medal of Hon…
Gerber Tactical Downrange Tomahawk …