Bear OPS AC-110-B4-T-SR Bold Action AUTO 3" S30V Black Combo Tanto Blade, Black/Gray G10 Handles
BCAC110B4T: AC-110-B4-T Bold Action AUTO Folder
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery® is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at our fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Bear and Son Cutlery is now proudly introducing a new division-Bear OPS™. Because we take our obligation of duty and to our country very seriously; our goal is to manufacturer the best Tactical Knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS™ knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for Superior Tactical Knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS™ uses only premium 154cm and CPM-S30V steel for our blades and use our own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS™ is designed and engineered by the experts in our R&D and our in house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS™.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS™ Knives.
Please note, knife may not say "First Production Run."
- Blade opens with a firm push of the recessed button
- G-10 handle with grip ridges for secure handling
- Premium CPM-S30V blade steel with black Ti coating
- Pocket clip provides for tip-down carry and quick access
- Blade Length: 3"
- Closed Length: 4-1/8"
- Overall Length: 7-1/8"
- Handle Material: Black/Grey G-10
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Ti
- Blade Type: Tanto
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Proudly made in Alabama, USA
UPC Code: 730153330104
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…