Bear & Son C226 Heritage Walnut Upswept Lockback - 3-1/8" Closed
BCC226: Heritage Walnut Upswept Lockback
Bear & Son Cutlery
Bear & Son Heritage Walnut Lockback folder. Features a 2-1/4" hollow ground high carbon blade, positive backlock mechanism, and walnut wood handles in a compact 1.9 oz design.
- Hand-machined blade and locking bar
- All contact points are hand polished to ensure smooth operation
- Tarnish resistant nickel silver bolsters
- Contoured handle for a great feel
- Blade Length: 2-1/4"
- Blade Material: High Carbon 440C Steel
- Blade Style: Hollow Ground Clip Point
- Closed Length: 3-1/8"
- Handle Material: Walnut Wood
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 730153102268
The original locking mechanism. It can be found mid spine or at the bottom of the handle, and it provides tight lockup that will wear well.
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Cold Steel 21S Spartan Folding Kopi…
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto 4" Plain B…
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$69.00On Sale: $39.99
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto 4" Combo B…
Cold Steel 62KG Rajah II Folding Kn…
Spyderco Native Folding Knife 3-1/1…
Cold Steel Recon 1 Clip Point 4" Pl…
Cold Steel 62KGM Rajah III Folding …
Cold Steel 62NL Espada (Large) Fold…
Cold Steel Mini Tuff Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 62NX Espada (Extra Large…