Bear OPS C-110-B4-T Combat Knife 6" Black Tanto Blade, G10 Handles, Kydex Sheath - 31002
BCCQC110B4T: CQC-110-B4-T Close Quarters Combat, Titanium Finish Blade, G10 Handles
About Bear OPS
Bear Ops Close Quarters Combat knife is 10-3/8" overall with a 6" black coated 154CM stainless armour piercing tanto blade and finger guard. The steel is hardened to RC 58-61 and the blade is full tang with black G-10 handle scales. It includes a lanyard slot and black Kydex sheath.
Bear & Son Cutlery® is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at our fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Bear and Son Cutlery is now proudly introducing a new division-Bear OPS™. Because we take our obligation of duty and to our country very seriously; our goal is to manufacturer the best Tactical Knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS™ knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for Superior Tactical Knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS™ uses only premium 154cm and CPM-S30V steel for our blades and use our own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS™ is designed and engineered by the experts in our R&D and our in house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS™.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS™ Knives.
- Blade Length: 6"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4-7/8"
- Overall Length: 10-3/8"
- Blade Type: Armour Piercing Tanto
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel; Black Titanium Finish
- Rockwell: 58-61
- Sheath: Black Kydex
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 730153310021
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Schrade SCHF9N Extreme Survival Lar…
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
$124.99On Sale: $69.95
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 38CK SRK Survival Rescue…
$134.99On Sale: $69.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…