Bear OPS MC-100-B7-P Folding Knife 3-1/4" Plain Bead Blasted S30V Blade, Black G10 Handles - 32002
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
BCMC100B7P: MC-100-B7-P Manual Control (MC)
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery® is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at our fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Bear and Son Cutlery is now proudly introducing a new division-Bear OPS™. Because we take our obligation of duty and to our country very seriously; our goal is to manufacturer the best Tactical Knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS™ knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for Superior Tactical Knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS™ uses only premium 154cm and CPM-S30V steel for our blades and use our own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS™ is designed and engineered by the experts in our R&D and our in house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS™.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS™ Knives.
- Manual action blade function
- Unique G-10 handle with grip ridges for secure handling
- Pocket clip provides for tip down carry and quick access
- Cutting Edge: 2-7/8"
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Closed Length: 4-3/8"
- Overall Length: 7-5/8"
- Handle: Black G-10
- Blade Steel: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Type: Modified Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Clip: Tip-down
- Manual Control (MC)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 730153320020
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.