Benchmade (Black) 110H2O Fixed H2O Dive Knife 3.43" Plain Blunt Tip Blade with Line Cutter
Kershaw 1006K Amphibian Dive Boot K…
Columbia River Hammond A.B.C. Opera…
$79.99On Sale: $32.95
Boker Plus Steelmariner 4" Double E…
Spyderco FB24SBK Jumpmaster Fixed 4…
Schrade Extreme Water Rat (Black) D…
$31.95On Sale: $11.95
Katz Avenger Dive Knife With Double…
McNett Samish Outdoor & Dive Knife …
Kershaw 1008 Sea Hunter Diver's Kni…
McNett Saturna Outdoor & Dive Knife…
Schrade WR2 Extreme Water Rat Fixed…
BM110H2OBLK: 110H2O Fixed | Benchmade Design
This fixed blade H2O dive knife offers great corrosion resistance, cutting ability and edge retention.
- Blunt tip fixed blade
- N680 (57-60 HRC) highly corrosion resistant blade steel
- Santoprene handle with plastic holded sheath with single push-button lock release and PFD compatible clip
- Blade Length: 3.43" (8.71 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.116" (2.94 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.56" (19.20 cm)
- Weight: 3.10 oz. (91.67 g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.10 oz. (32.53 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (11.93 mm)
- Made in USA
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
This product is USA born and raised.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.