Benchmade (Yellow) 110H2O Fixed H2O Dive Knife 3.43" Plain Blunt Tip N680 Blade with Line Cutter - 110H2OYEL
Kershaw 1006K Amphibian Dive Boot K…
Schrade Extreme Water Rat (Black) D…
$31.95On Sale: $11.95
Boker Plus Steelmariner 4" Double E…
Spyderco FB24SBK Jumpmaster Fixed 4…
Katz Avenger Dive Knife With Double…
Schrade WR2 Extreme Water Rat Fixed…
Gerber River Shorty Dive Knife 3" D…
Kershaw 1008 Sea Hunter Diver's Kni…
Kershaw 1008BL-P Sea Hunter Diver's…
BM110H2OYEL: 110H2O Fixed | Benchmade Design
This fixed blade H2O dive knife offers great corrosion resistance, cutting ability and edge retention.
- Blunt tip fixed blade
- N680 (57-60 HRC) highly corrosion resistant blade steel
- Santoprene handle with plastic holded sheath with single push-button lock release and PFD compatible clip
- Blade Length: 3.43" (8.71 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.116" (2.94 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.56" (19.20 cm)
- Weight: 3.10 oz. (91.67 g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.10 oz. (32.53 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (11.93 mm)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953133429
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
This product is USA born and raised.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.