Benchmade Marc Lee "Glory" Commemorative Combat Knife 7.3" Black Plain Blade - 150BKSN
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 39FN Double Agent II Cli…
BM150BKSN: Marc Lee "Glory" Knife - Killian Design
Designed by Eddie Killian and manufactured at Benchmade's production facility in Oregon City, OR, this knife honors the fearless actions and heroic behavior of Petty Officer Second Class Marc Alan Lee, the first Navy SEAL to be killed in Iraq since the war began in 2003. Marc Lee was part of a dedicated Naval Special Warfare team fighting the insurgency in Iraq, supporting the U.S. in its efforts to bring peace and stability to that country. His valorous conduct, exemplary leadership, and extraordinary self-sacrifice for his fellow service members have earned him the highest respect and gratitude of his fellow SEALs, the Navy, and our Nation.
- Commemorative and Combat Ready
- Grooved Notches on Handle for Great Grip and Thumb Control
- Sheath Lanyard
- A portion of the proceeds from every knife sold will be donated to the Marc Lee Foundation - Visit Marcleefoundation.org for more details
- Blade Length: 7.30"
- Blade Thickness: 0.190"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Re-curve Blade, BK1
- Handle Material: Machined G10 Handle Applied with Coyote Brown BK1
- Weight: 10.10oz.
- Clip: Sheath
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 12.50"
- Sheath Material: Multi-Function Soft Sheath, Nylon, MOLLE® Compatible, 4.20oz (119.06g)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953131432
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.