Benchmade 5400SBK Secrum AXIS Dual-Action AUTO 3.47" Black Combo Blade, G10 Handles
BM5400SBK: 5400SBK Serum | Benchmade Design
The 5400 Serum knife features the revolutionary AXIS dual-action mechanism. One of the strongest, most versatile automatic mechanisms on the market for nearly 20 years has evolved. The AXIS Dual-Action automatic or manual opening combines the superior ambidextrous function of the manual AXIS with a covert automatic action triggered by pulling the AXIS bar down further. No matter the job, the AXIS dual-action has you covered.
- AXIS dual-action mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Black machined G10 handle scales with full stainless steel liners
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.47" (8.81 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.120" (3.05 mm)
- Open: 8.09" (20.55 cm)
- Closed: 4.70" (11.94 cm)
- Weight: 4.63 oz. (131.26 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.58" (14.63 mm)
- Made in USA
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…