Benchmade 556-142 Gold Class Mini-Griptilian 2.91" S90V DLC Blade, Textured Titanium Handles with Carbon Fiber Inlays
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 ParaMilitary2 Fo…
Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams 3.…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 ParaMilitary2 Fol…
Spyderco C81GPCMOBK2 ParaMilitary2 …
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
BM556142: 556-142 Mini-Griptilian | Pardue Design
It is with great pride that we offer this limited edition product to you. It has been hand-crafted by our talented employees in Oregon, USA. We've carefully selected designs and material that offer exquisite beauty. It is our sincere wish that it be enjoyed for generations to come with as much passion and enthusiasm as we had making it.
Les de Asis
Found and Owner
Benchmade Knife Company
Oregon City, Oregon USA
Information from Benchmade
- Patented AXIS® lock mechanism
- DLC coated crowned S90V (59-61 HRC) drop point blade with hand polished convex edge
- DLC coated hand textured titanium handles with carbon fiber inlays
- Gold anodized titanium barrel spacers and thumb lugs
- DLC coated reversible split arrow clip
- 150 piece limited edition
- Blade Length: 2.91" (7.38 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.10" (2.54 mm)
- Open: 6.78" (17.21 cm)
- Closed: 3.87" (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 3.55 oz. (12.95 mm)
- Made in USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.