Benchmade 710-141 Gold Class AXIS Folding Knife 3.90" Twist Damasteel Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams 3.…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 ParaMilitary2 Fo…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 ParaMilitary2 Fol…
Benchmade 585 Mini-Barrage AXIS-Ass…
BM710141: 710-141 AXIS | McHenry & Williams Design
The original AXIS® knife gets a cool new suit for its 15th birthday.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- Twist Damasteel blade
- Carbon fiber handles with blue C-Tek inlay and anodized blue barrel spacer
- Full stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.500"
- Blade Material: Twist Damasteel
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point
- Weight: 4.34 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Black, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.80"
- Closed Length: 4.90"
- Class: Gold
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design, toughness, and edge holding capabilities.