Benchmade 710-141 Gold Class AXIS Folding Knife 3.90" Twist Damasteel Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles
Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Fold…
$43.99On Sale: $19.95
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Spyderco C81GPCMO2 ParaMilitary2 Fo…
Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams 3.…
Benchmade 940 Osborne Folding Knife…
Spyderco C81GPBK2 ParaMilitary2 Fol…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Benchmade 581 Barrage AXIS-Assisted…
Benchmade 585 Mini-Barrage AXIS-Ass…
BM710141: 710-141 AXIS | McHenry & Williams Design
The original AXIS® knife gets a cool new suit for its 15th birthday.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- Twist Damasteel blade
- Carbon fiber handles with blue C-Tek inlay and anodized blue barrel spacer
- Full stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.500"
- Blade Material: Twist Damasteel
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point
- Weight: 4.34 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Black, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.80"
- Closed Length: 4.90"
- Class: Gold
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design, toughness, and edge holding capabilities.