Benchmade 810SBK Osborne Contego Folding Knife 3.98" CPM-M4 Black Combo Blade, G10 Handles
BM810SBK: Osborne Contego, Black Combo Blade
The 810 Contego is packed with features to help get any job done. Latin for "protect" or "shield," the Contego tactical folder is built with toughness and durability for any occasion. Reverse Tanto for toughness, large-bellied blade for all the utility cutting you can throw at it, heavily milled and textured G10 scales to help you get a firm grip on any situation, and a carbide glass breaker for use in a real bind. All these features in one elegant, tactical package.
- Patented AXIS Mechanism
- Heavily Milled G10 for Tactile Grip
- Reverse Tanto Blade with Ambidextrous Thumb-Stud Openers
- CPM-M4 Super Steel Blade with Clear or Black Cerakote
- Carbide Glass Breaker
- Blade Length: 3.98" (10.11 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-M4 Super Steel
- Blade Hardness: 62-64HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Weight: 5.92 oz. (167.7 g)
- Lock Mechanism: Axis Lock
- Overall Length: 9.28" (23.57 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.30" (13.46 cm)
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Considered to be one of the best Carbon Steels used in knives. With exceptional hardness, toughness, and edge retention capabilities, many M4 steels are coated to assist in corrosion resistance.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Cold Steel Pocket Bushman 4-1/2" Pl…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Covert F…
Spyderco C85GP2 Yojimbo2 Folding Kn…
Opinel #8 Beechwood Handle Carbon S…
Gerber 06 FAST Assisted 3.8" Black …