Benchmade 9500SBK Mini Auto-Stryker 2.9" Black Combo Tanto Blade, Aluminum Handles
The mini Stryker is a smaller version of the Stryker. The blade is 2.9" Which makes this the smallest model with a Tanto style blade Benchmade has ever offered. A black pocket clip is standard. This little knife actually seems to feel, and work, even better than its larger brother
- BK1 Blade Coating Provides Unrivaled Blade Protection
- Non-Reflective Components for Tactical Applications
- Tanto Blade Shape has Piercing Power
- Thick Blade Spine Absorbs Shock, Enhanced Tip Strength
- Note: Available in a full size version also! (see Model 9100)
- Country of origin: USA
- Blade Length: 2.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: 9500 Tanto
- Weight: 2.90oz.
- Clip: Black, Removable, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Button Auto Open w/ Intengrated Safety
- Overall Length: 7.10"
- Closed Length: 4.20"
- Class: Black
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…