BM950S1: Rift™ - Osborne DesignBenchmade**As pictured except with combo edge satin blade.
The 950 Rift is packed with features to help get the job done. Reverse Tanto for toughness, large-bellied blade for all the utility cutting you can throw at it, and textured G10 scales to help you get a firm grip on any situation. Features
- Patented AXIS® Mechanics
- One-Hand Ambidextrous Function
- Heavily Milled G10 for Tactile Grip
- Tough 154CM Reverse Tanto Blade
- Blade Length: 3.67"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto, Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 4.80oz.
- Clip: Removable Carry-Clip
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Handle Specs: Black G10 Scales; Double 420J Steel Liners
- Handle Thickness: 0.56"
- Overall Length: 8.27"
- Closed Length: 4.60"
- Made in USA
A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100-percent ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar which rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spanning the liners and positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped, tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar it’s inertia to engage the knife tang, and as a result the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself.