Heckler & Koch 14125BK Plan D Fixed 2.9" Black Wharncliffe Blade, Grivory Handles, Molded Sheath
BMHK14125BK: 14125BK Plan D
Heckler & Koch by Benchmade
It can be a difficult, thankless job. Working long hours and staying vigilant are necessary. Being prepared for those unfortunate but all too common confrontations requires you and your gear to be at their best. HK knives are built solid and reliable for just those kinds of scenarios.
- Fixed Wharncliffe style blade with curved profile
- N680 stainless steel blade (57-59 HRC)
- Contoured Grivory handle scales with signature HK texture
- Low profile, molded sheath with ambidextrous clip designed for duty belts
- Blade Length: 2.90" (7.37 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.904 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.54" (13.72 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.65" (14.359 mm)
- Weight: 2.37 oz. (67.27 g)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953140434
A very widely used EDC steel, AUS-8 can take a very nice edge while also maintaining moderate edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Larg…
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Ultima…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed 7" Carbon…
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Cold Steel Double Agent II Clip Poi…
Gerber Mark II 6.875" Double Serrat…