Benchmade Heckler & Koch Instigator Neck Knife 3.28" Modified Wharncliffe Blade, Skeletonized Steel Handle
Heckler and Koch Knives by Benchmade
A very cool, one piece neck knife from H&K and Benchmade. These come in at a great price and great engineering. The sheath comes with a string tether and the blade shape is like nothing else. They can also be carried inside a boot or belt, although no belt loop is included.
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliff
- Blade Steel: AUS-8 Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)
- Handle Specs: AUS-8 Stainless Steel, Skeletonized, Full Tang
- Sheath: Snap-Fit Molded Kydex / Thermoplastic with Tether
- Blade Length: 3.28" (8.33 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.123" (3.12 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.12 (3.12 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.38" (18.79 cm)
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 610953126674
A very widely used EDC steel, AUS-8 can take a very nice edge while also maintaining moderate edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Boker Plus VoxKnives Gnome Neck Kni…
Cold Steel Double Agent I Karambit …
ESEE Knives IZULA (Black) Neck Knif…
Boker Plus Miltner Adams MA-2 Fixed…
Boker Plus Besh-Wedge Neck Knife 4-…
Columbia River 2385 Folts Minimalis…
KA-BAR 1478BP Last Ditch LDK TDI La…
KA-BAR BK11 Becker Necker Neck Knif…
Cold Steel 42SS Super Edge Neck Kni…
Buck 860 Hartsook 1.88" S30V Blade …
Columbia River 2380 Ritter RSK Mk5 …