Bradley Alias I Folding Knife 3.6" Black Combo Blade, Titanium Handles - 17600SBT
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$74.99On Sale: $35.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Assisted 3" Bl…
BRAD17600SBT: Alias I
Bradley Cutlery Company
- S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Corrosion Resistant Material
- Edge Retention
- Lightweight and Durable
- Simple Lock Function w/ Extreme Strength
- Blade Material: Black S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Length: 3.6" Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Style: Modified Spear Point w/ Anodized Aluminum Thumb Stud
- Open Length: 6.8"
- Closed Length: 3.87"
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Handle Material: Bead Blast 6AL 4V Titanium Handle
- Handle Thickness: 0.402"
- Locking Mechanism: Titanium Monolock
- Carrying Mechanism: Large Sleek Carry-Clip/ Lanyard Hole
- Made in USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.