Brite-Strike Camp Alert Perimeter Security System and Survival Signaling System (CAPSS3)
BSCAPSS3: CAPSS3 Camp Alarm Perimeter Security
The Camp Alert Perimeter Security System and Survival Signaling System is a complete survival emergency system for hunters, campers, hikers, and fishermen. It works as a perimeter security system that will alert you if anyone or an animal wanders into your camp ground. The alarm module can be used as an audible emergency device to let passers-by know you need help. The alarm module has bright flashing blue LEDs that can be used as a signaling device at night. It also has a red LED flashlight built in for map reading that will not destroy your night vision. The CAPSS3 kit comes with two APALS® (All Purpose Adhesive Light Strips). The APALS have a polished aluminum front that can be used as a small signaling mirror in the daytime. The integrated LED/battery has three modes, fast strobe / slow strobe / steady on, that can be used to signal rescuers at night. The steady on mode is perfect for ambient light in the tent or camp. Both APALS and the alarm Module have a peel off back with a super strong adhesive from 3M, so they can stick to just about anything. Attach them to a tree or rock to capture and reflect the sunlight during the day with the LED turned off, and then at night with the LED powered on. The strobe effect will catch the attention of rescuers and keep curious animals away.
- 135 dB Alarm Module with built in Red LED flashlight and side Blue LEDs for signaling (note: peel off backing with 3M adhesive for mounting)
- Two 10M coils of monofilament trip line
- Two Blue LED APALS with polished aluminum surface for signaling day or night
- Two Nylon Zip Ties for securing alarm module to a branch or stake
- An 8" strip of 100MPH duct tape for multi-purpose use