Buck 023 Clearwater Fillet Knife 6" Flexible Blade, Nylon Handles - 7340
BU023RDS: Buck 023 Clearwater 6" Fillet Knife
In line with Buck's ongoing American Commitment, they strive to offer their customers the best USA made options in cutlery. Now they bring you a new line of fillets, the Clearwater™ Series, made at their factory in Post Falls, Idaho. These fillets boast flexible blades in 420HC and Sandvik® Stainless Steel, a comfortable and safe rubberized handle, and an injection molded sheath with drainage holes for easy carry and stowing. The full tang blade features a triple edge design with backside edging for breaking down fish during non-fillet cuts. A great fit for both freshwater and salt water anglers alike!
- Three edge, extra flexible blade to maximize filleting
- Durable full tang construction
- Handle can be used with or without gloves
- Rubber handle with anti-slip ridges for secure grip
- Uniquely styled sheath with integral belt loop and drain holes
- Buck’s advanced Edge2XTM Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Blade Length: 6"
- Blade Steel: Flexible 420HC
- Blade Thickness: 0.065"
- Overall Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Handle Material: Nylon and tactile feel overmold
- Sheath: Injection molded nylon
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 033753118807
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
Buck 221 Silver Creek Bait Knife 4 …
Buck 225 Silver Creek Fillet Knife …
Buck 223 Silver Creek Fillet Knife …
Schrade 167UH Uncle Henry Steelhead…
Columbia River 3008 Kommer Big Eddy…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Fishing Kni…
Kershaw 1259 Fillet Knife 9" Blade,…
Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet Knife 9" Car…
Buck 0033YWS Mr. Crappie Slab Sling…
Buck 024 Clearwater Fillet Knife 6"…