Buck 023 Clearwater Fillet Knife 6" Flexible Blade, Nylon Handles
BU023RDS: Buck 023 Clearwater 6" Fillet Knife
In line with Buck's ongoing American Commitment, they strive to offer their customers the best USA made options in cutlery. Now they bring you a new line of fillets, the Clearwater™ Series, made at their factory in Post Falls, Idaho. These fillets boast flexible blades in 420HC and Sandvik® Stainless Steel, a comfortable and safe rubberized handle, and an injection molded sheath with drainage holes for easy carry and stowing. The full tang blade features a triple edge design with backside edging for breaking down fish during non-fillet cuts. A great fit for both freshwater and salt water anglers alike!
- Three edge, extra flexible blade to maximize filleting
- Durable full tang construction
- Handle can be used with or without gloves
- Rubber handle with anti-slip ridges for secure grip
- Uniquely styled sheath with integral belt loop and drain holes
- Buck’s advanced Edge2XTM Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Blade Length: 6"
- Blade Steel: Flexible 420HC
- Blade Thickness: 0.065"
- Overall Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Handle Material: Nylon and tactile feel overmold
- Sheath: Injection molded nylon
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 033753118807
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Buck 221 Silver Creek Bait Knife 4 …
Buck 225 Silver Creek Large Fillet …
Buck 223 Silver Creek Medium Fillet…
Schrade 167UH Uncle Henry Steelhead…
Columbia River Big Eddy Fillet Knif…
Columbia River Veff M.U.K. Black Ha…
$14.99On Sale: $9.95
Gerber Gator Fillet Knife 6" Blade,…
Queen Light Hunter Large Fillet Kni…