Buck 030 Splizzors All Purpose Fishing Multi-Tool/Scissors
Swiss+Tech Utili-Key 6-in-1 Tool wi…
Kershaw 1920 Select Fire 3-3/8" Pla…
Miss Army Kit 16 Function Multi-Too…
Leatherman 831426 Wingman Pocket-Si…
Kershaw Keychain T-Tool (Torx) with…
On Sale: $2.98
Leatherman Style CS Keychain Mini M…
Columbia River 9030 Kommer ExiTool …
$26.99On Sale: $15.95
Leatherman Super Tool 300 (Stainles…
$84.00Add to cart for price.
Schrade 3.25" Titanium Rescue Multi…
BU030: Splizzors All Purpose Fishing Tool
Buck's multi-function Splizzors conveniently combine the use of scissors and pliers to create a versatile tool designed for any fishing task. These features, combined with the many add-ons, make the Splizzors a unique and innovative fishing tool. The Splizzors utilize edge to edge pressure 10X that of normal scissors and contain micro serrations to cut braided and high performance fishing line with ease. This unique design allows for efficient cutting, trimming, shearing, bending, crimping, and hook removal all with one exceptional tool. The durable rubberized Dynaflex handle provides comfort during repeated use while offering a dependable non-slip grip for added control. The unique sheath system comes with multi-attachment options and provides an easy carry choice. American made innovation and quality, backed by Buck’s famous Forever Warranty make it a must have for the fisherman.
- Multi-use tool combining scissors and pliers
- Cuts high performance fishing line with ease
- Micro serration pattern on replaceable cutting edge
- 10X edge to edge pressure over standard braid cutters
- Long nose plier design for exceptional hook removal
- Large and small Split-Shot crimping tool
- Integrated design includes bottle opener and lanyard hole
- Dynaflex rubber handle with grip arches
- Buck's Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Overall Length: 8-1/2" (21.59 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel Blades and Frame
- Handle Material: Dynaflex Rubber
- Weight: 8.3 oz. (235.3 g ) without Sheath
- Includes Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath System with Multiple Attachment Options
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.