Buck 847 Vantage Force Pro Folding 3-1/4" Stonewashed S30V Combo Blade, Desert Sand G10 Handles - 6268
BU0847TNX: Buck Vantage Force Pro Serrated, Desert Sand Contoured G10
The Vantages were developed as innovative and lightweight clip carry knives with a quick one-hand opening using a blade flipper. The stainless steel frame provides superior strength and reliability, making this a tactical solution for those military and public servants who put themselves in harms way. With the success of Buck's everyday carry Vantages, the logical next step was to develop a line for tactical needs. A reliable folder with quick deployment allows professionals to confidently handle any situation.
The Vantage Force boasts the latest in tactical design and innovation. An ultra-fast and smooth opening with the flipper works so quickly, you would think it's an assisted opener. Using an oversized liner lock for and stainless steel frame, they provide ultimate strength and durability. When faced with a critical situation, the Vantage Force is prepared to protect in a moments notice. With a variety of non-reflective handle materials and blade steels, there is an option for every professional.
- Stonewashed S30V premium stainless steel, drop point plain edge or partially serrated blade
- G-10 handles with a tactile grip and contouring
- Ambidexterous, one-hand quick deployment with blade flipper
- Built with an oversized locking liner for ultimate strength
- Sturdy, textured backbone for reliability
- Reversible discreet carry pocket clip
- Forever Warranty
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel (59-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3-1/4" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-3/8" (11.1 cm)
- Handle Material: CNC Contoured G10, Desert Sand
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130.0 g)
- Carry System: Reversible Pocket Clip
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 033753116094
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…