Buck 112 EcoLite Folding Knife 3" Blade, Green PaperStone Handles - 3291
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$80.00On Sale: $43.95
Mercator Solingen K55 Black Cat Kni…
Cold Steel 20MT Mini Tuff Folding K…
$43.99On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 Foldin…
Spyderco C10PBK Endura4 Folding Kni…
Spyderco Centofante3 Folding Knife …
Spyderco C28GPFG Dragonfly 2.25" VG…
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Folding K…
Buck 486 BuckLite MAX Large Folding…
Cold Steel 20LT Tuff Lite Folding K…
Spyderco C10FPGY Endura Flat Ground…
BU112GRS4: 112 EcoLite | Green
Buck Knives describes this item as follows:
We understand the importance of integrating eco-friendly materials into our products, and we are enthusiastic about our major step forward with the use of PaperStone for our handles. Made from 100$ post-consumer recycled products, it's the greenest material you can find. More importantly, it's rugged, withstands heat or cold, and is very durable. First used on handles for our Metro, with positive results, it's now key to the beginning of our line of EcoLite knives, which are very light but extremely durable. Imagine a knife with exactly the same great features as our classic 110, but now with half the weight and without sacrificing any of the features and advantages you want and need on the trail or on the job.
- Handles are made of eco-friendly PaperStone, the greenest material you can find, made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper and a proprietary petroleum-free resin.
- EcoLite knives are strong and rugged, able to withstand extreme temperatures and moisture, providing a very reliable knife.
- They are ultra lightweight, making them very convenient.
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm) clip, 420HC steel
- Thickness: 0.120"
- Length: 4 1/4" (10.8 cm) closed
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
- Handle: 100% post-consumer recycled PaperStone
- Sheath: Heavy-duty nylon
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753106415
The original locking mechanism. It can be found mid spine or at the bottom of the handle, and it provides tight lockup that will wear well.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.