Buck Impulse Assisted Folder 2-1/2" Plain Edge Blade, Blue Aluminum Handle
The 292 Impulse is an assisted-opening knife with ASAP Technology® - an advanced design, dual pivot mechanism that provides easy, safe blade release. The rotating camlock safety and blade release ridge are positioned for convenient, one-hand ambidextrous operation. Equipped with a durable 420HC steel serrated or non-serrated blade and an anodized aluminum handle, this knife is reliable and contemporary in design. The fast and super smooth one-hand deployment make this knife ready for any situation.
- Blade: 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) drop point blade, 420HC
- Length: 3-3/4" (9.5 cm) closed
- Weight: 2.6 oz (73.7 g)
- Handle: Blue anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
- Clip: Stainless steel belt/pocket clip
- Patented ASAP Technology®, dual pivot mechanism for smooth, assisted blade opening
- Blade release ridge--ambidextrous, one-hand release
- Blade release safety (camlock)
- Plain edge blade
- Thumb studs double as integrated blade stops
- Stainless steel belt/pocket clip
- Anodized aluminum handle
- Advanced Edge2xTM blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River Koji Hara Ichi Assis…
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel Folding Knife Ti-Lite 4"…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw Knives Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Ass…
Kershaw Knives Half Ton Folding Kni…
$22.95On Sale: $12.95
Buck Vantage - Pro (Large) Linerloc…