Canal Street Cutlery 5 1/4" Single Blade Folding Hunter, Mahogany Buffalo Horn Handles
Case Knives Folding Hunter 2 Blade …
Buck Omni Hunter 12PT Folder 4" Pla…
Outdoor Edge Swing Blade Hunting Kn…
Buck Folding Omni Hunter 10PT 3" Bl…
Boker Folding Hunter Stag Handle 5.…
Buck Omni Hunter 10PT Folder 3" Pla…
Case Amber Bone Bird Hunter 3-7/8" …
Queen Curly Zebra African Hardwood …
Boker Folding Hunter Roseood Handle…
Buck Omni Hunter 12PT Folder 4" Bla…
Case Bird Hunter Yellow Handle 3247…
CANAL115609: 5 1/4" Single Blade Folding Hunter
Canal Street Cutlery
- Full Flat Ground 440C Stainless Steel Blade (Rockwell 57-59C)
- Classic Top Hat Bolster - 18% Nickel Silver
- Canal Street Cutlery Brass Coined Shield
- Comes wrapped in jeweler’s pouch in Gift Box with Canal Street antique style label
- Item Number: 115609
- 5-1/4" Folding Hunter with Locking Liner and Sheath
- Completion: 2012
- Handle Material: Mahogany Buffalo Horn
- Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Polished Mark Side Blade
- Leather Lanyard
- Leather Sheath
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 400406
This product is USA born and raised.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.
Naturally dropped deer antlers are used to create a natural rugged look and feel. Antler from the Axis and Sambar deer in India are renowned for their density and are therefore most commonly used for knife scales.