Canal Street Cutlery Trailing Drop Point Hunter 3-1/4" D2 Blade, Dark Amber Stag Bone Handles (133326)
CANAL133326: 7-3/4" Trailing Drop Point Hunter
Canal Street Cutlery
What you can expect from Canal Street Cutlery Co?
- True custom knives that are 100% hand assembled and finished
- The best natural and enhanced handle materials including bone, horn, pearl, stabilized woods and hardwoods
- Classic and innovative designs finished with custom buffing and beveling all parts, radiuses engineered for superior comfort and performance
- Each knife serialized with a certificate of manufacture showing year of completion along with a description of the handle and blade material used
- Individual jewelers pouch
- Gift box with a beautiful antique style label of the Canal Street Cutlery Co.
- Item #: 133326
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-3/4"
- Dark Amber Stag Bone Handles
- D2 Polished Mark Side Blade
- High Polished Nickel Silver Bolsters
- Each knife serialized
- Genuine Leather Sheath
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 084067
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
This product is USA born and raised.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Cold Steel Pendleton Lite Hunter Fi…
Buck 119 Special Hunting Knife 6" B…
$90.00On Sale: $49.95
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Clipper Kni…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK237-6HC Roda…
Cold Steel Roach Belly w/4" Fixed B…
Cold Steel Master Hunter VG-1 San M…
Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.4…