Canal Street Cutlery Two Blade Moon Pie Trapper, American Chestnut Handles, 4-1/8" Closed - 215104
Case SparXX Trapper 4-1/8" Jigged W…
Utica Catskill Trapper 4-3/16" Jigg…
Case Blue Jigged Bone Trapper 4-1/8…
Case Yellow Synthetic Slimline Trap…
Case Yellow Synthetic Trapper 4-1/8…
Case Yellow Synthetic Mini Trapper …
Case Amber Bone Trapper Chrome Vana…
Utica Catskill Trapper 3-7/8" Jigge…
Bear & Son C254 Heritage Walnut Lar…
Bear & Son Red Bone Large Trapper 4…
CANAL215104: 4-1/8" Two Blade Moon Pie Trapper
Canal Street Cutlery
The Two Blade Moon Pie Trapper is a traditional folding knife made to collectible knife quality. It measures 4-1/8" closed with two mirror polished 440C stainless steel blades. One clip point and one spey blade, traditional for Trapper models. The reclaimed American chestnut handles look excellent next to the mirror polished nickel silver bolster and gold inlaid Canal Street shield. Includes a microfiber pouch and is proudly made in the USA.
Reclaimed American Chestnut
Chestnut blight caused by a fungus entered the Country on Asian nursery stock imported to New York around 1900. The American Chestnut was highly susceptible, the tree was devastated throughout the natural range, extending over the Appalachians, and highlands from Maine to Georgia. By 1940, three and one half billion American Chestnut trees had perished.
History of the Canal Street Chestnut
The Hoover barn was located just outside of Hopkinsville, KY. It was built around 1920 and served as an agricultural building until the late 1970's when it was deemed too dangerous to house animals or to work out of due to its deteriorating condition.
The Hoovers were an Amish family who had bought the farm after moving there from Lancaster, PA in the 1950’s. It was a traditionally framed 20' x 42" two story with two 14 foot side shelters. Most of the framing was Chestnut while the siding was a combination of Oak and Chestnut. It was deconstructed in late 2007 and has been used in various projects.
- True custom knives that are 100% hand assembled and finished
- The best natural and enhanced handle materials including bone, horn, pearl, stabilized woods and hardwoods
- Classic and innovative designs finished with custom buffing and beveling all parts, radiuses engineered for superior comfort and performance
- Each knife serialized with a certificate of manufacture showing year of completion along with a description of the handle and blade material used
- Individual jewelers pouch for folders
- Gift box with a beautiful antique style label of the Canal Street Cutlery Co.
- Item : 215104
- Closed Length: 4-1/8"
- Reclaimed American Chestnut
- 440C Stainless Polished Mark Side Blade
- High Polished Nickel Silver Bolsters
- Each knife serialized
- Microfiber Pouch
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 016293
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.