Canal Street Cutlery Two Blade Moon Pie Trapper, Smooth Sunset Bone Handles, 4-1/8" Closed - 215404
Case SparXX Trapper 4-1/8" Jigged W…
Utica KutMaster Catskill Trapper 4-…
Case Blue Jigged Bone Trapper 4-1/8…
Buck Large Trapper w/Two Blades & W…
Case Yellow Synthetic Mini Trapper …
Schrade Old Timer Gunstock Trapper …
Utica KutMaster Catskill Trapper 3-…
Bear & Son C254 Heritage Walnut Lar…
Bear & Son Red Bone Large Trapper 4…
Case Golfer's Tool 3-1/2" Closed Gi…
Case Dark Red CV Mini Trapper 3-1/2…
CANAL215404: 4-1/8" Two Blade Moon Pie Trapper
Canal Street Cutlery
The Two Blade Moon Pie Trapper is a traditional folding knife made to collectible knife quality. It measures 4-1/8" closed with two mirror polished 440C stainless steel blades. One clip point and one spey blade, traditional for Trapper models. The smooth sunset bone handles look excellent next to the mirror polished nickel silver bolster and gold inlaid Canal Street shield. Includes a microfiber pouch and is proudly made in the USA.
- True custom knives that are 100% hand assembled and finished
- The best natural and enhanced handle materials including bone, horn, pearl, stabilized woods and hardwoods
- Classic and innovative designs finished with custom buffing and beveling all parts, radiuses engineered for superior comfort and performance
- Each knife serialized with a certificate of manufacture showing year of completion along with a description of the handle and blade material used
- Individual jewelers pouch for folders
- Gift box with a beautiful antique style label of the Canal Street Cutlery Co.
- Item : 215404
- Closed Length: 4-1/8"
- Smooth Sunset Bone
- 440C Stainless Polished Mark Side Blade
- High Polished Nickel Silver Bolsters
- Each knife serialized
- Microfiber Pouch
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 016513
This product is USA born and raised.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.