Canal Street Cutlery 3-1/2" Three Blade Cannitler, D2 Blades, Amger Stag Handles - 313324
Cold Steel 21S Spartan Folding Kopi…
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$77.00On Sale: $43.95
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Cold Steel 27TLT Recon 1 Tanto 4" P…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
CANAL313324: 3-1/2" Three Blade Cannitler
Canal Street Cutlery
Reclaimed American Chestnut
Chestnut blight caused by a fungus entered the Country on Asian nursery stock imported to New York around 1900. The American Chestnut was highly susceptible, the tree was devastated throughout the natural range, extending over the Appalachians, and highlands from Maine to Georgia. By 1940, three and one half billion American Chestnut trees had perished.
History of the Canal Street Chestnut
The Hoover barn was located just outside of Hopkinsville, KY. It was built around 1920 and served as an agricultural building until the late 1970's when it was deemed too dangerous to house animals or to work out of due to its deteriorating condition.
The Hoovers were an Amish family who had bought the farm after moving there from Lancaster, PA in the 1950’s. It was a traditionally framed 20' x 42" two story with two 14 foot side shelters. Most of the framing was Chestnut while the siding was a combination of Oak and Chestnut. It was deconstructed in late 2007 and has been used in various projects.
What you can expect from Canal Street Cutlery Co. LLC
- True custom knives that are 100% hand assembled and finished.
- The best natural and enhanced handle materials including bone, horn, pearl, stabilized woods and hardwoods.
- Classic and innovative designs finished with custom buffing and beveling all parts, radiuses engineered for superior comfort and performance.
- Each knife serialized with a certificate of manufacture showing year of completion along with a description of the handle and blade material used.
- Custom designed sheaths that truly fit the knife made of 100% genuine leather.
- A key to the Canal Street Cutlery Co. knife numbering system.
- Individual jewelers pouch or sleeve foil stamped with the Canal Street Cutlery Co. Logo.
- Gift box with a beautiful antique style label of the Canal Street Cutlery Co.
- Item : 31324
- Description: 3-1/2" Three Blade Cannitler
- Handle Material: Amber Stag
- Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Polished Mark Side Blades
- Polished Mark Side
- Individually Numbered
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 016330
This product is USA born and raised.
Naturally dropped deer antlers are used to create a natural rugged look and feel. Antler from the Axis and Sambar deer in India are renowned for their density and are therefore most commonly used for knife scales.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.