Columbia River 2041 Kommer Free Range Hunter Folder 3.75" Clip Point Blade, Nylon Sheath
CR2041: Free Range Hunter Clip Point Lockback Folder - Designed by Russ Kommer
As a longtime Alaskan hunting and fishing guide, custom knife-maker Russ Kommer has pretty much seen it all over the years when it comes to outdoor knives. Outdoorsmen choose their particular knives based on a variety of reasons from function, feel, looks, and overall value considerations—which is exactly where the Free Range Hunters come in. This series of fixed blades and lockback folding hunting knives feature high hollow ground blades in clip and drop point blade styles.
Handles are comfortably shaped and the optimally sized finger grooves help to provide grip confidence equally well for both large, or small hands. A double injection mold process of both hard and soft polymers creates an ideal all-weather, textured handle surface. All Free Range hunting knives come with their own high strength nylon fabric belt sheaths for convenient, comfortable carry.
If you are the type that enjoys adventuring outdoors, you owe it to yourself to have the right cutting tool to make life outdoors more enjoyable. The Free Range™ Hunter series of hunting knives is destined to be a part of many an outdoor adventure for years to come!
- Free Range Hunter folders include a durable, belt-carry style pouch sheath.
- Injection molded handles are designed for confident, all-weather grip.
- Free Ranger Hunter folders are well suited for the person that likes to keep things smaller and compact.
- Molded finger grooves add nice blade security and easier grip especially with cold, wet hands.
- 2041: Free Ranger Hunter Lockback Folder
- Razor-Sharp Cutting Edge, Injection Molded Handle
- Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Thickness: 0.121" (3.1 mm)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, 58-59 HRC
- Handle length: 5.125" (130 mm)
- Overall length: 8.875" (225 mm)
- Locking Mechanism:
- 4.4 oz. (125 g)
- Reinforced Nylon Fabric, Belt-Carry Style with Snap Closure
- Made in China
UPC Code: 794023204100
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$80.00On Sale: $44.95
Mercator Solingen K55 Black Cat Kni…
Cold Steel 20MT Mini Tuff Folding K…
$43.99On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 Foldin…
Spyderco C10PBK Endura4 Folding Kni…
Spyderco C28GPFG Dragonfly 2.25" VG…
Spyderco Centofante3 Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 20LT Tuff Lite Folding K…
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Folding K…
Spyderco C10FPGY Endura Flat Ground…
Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 Folding Kn…