Chris Reeve Pacific Fixed 6" S35VN Blade, Micarta Handles, ACU Sheath
Chris Reeve Knives
Continuing the proud tradition of Chris Reeve Knives honoring elite military, the Reeve/Harsey collaboration - the Pacific - is the civilian version of a knife created to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of 1st Special Forces Group. Based in Ft. Lewis, WA, 1st Group's theatre of operations is Asia and the Pacific, so the name Pacific has been chosen to honor the home and work place of these fine soldiers.
- Double row of serrations, on both sides of the blade, provides extremely aggressive cutting of fibrous material
- Glass breaker at the back of the handle is convenient and effective in an emergency
- Grooves in the micarta, mirrored on the tang, give extra grip, especially for gloved hands
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN stainless steel
- Blade Hardness: KG Gun-Kote
- Blade Length: 6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Blade Thickness: Full Tang 0.220" (5.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 11.5" (292 mm)
- Handle Material: Sandblasted Black Canvas Micarta
- Screws: Stanless steel coated with KG Gun-Kote
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (329 g)
- Sheath: ACU Combat Master by SpecOps Brand
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
Similar to G10, Micarta is a a compressed layered composite which instead of using fiberglass, uses fiber compounds of any type of create a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Ultima…
Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Larg…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed 7" Carbon…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Cold Steel Double Agent II Clip Poi…
Gerber Mark II 6.875" Double Serrat…