Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 25 Folding Knife 3.625" S35VN Stonewashed Blade, Titanium Handles with Black Canvas Micarta Inlays DISCONTINUED VERSION, LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
$54.99On Sale: $27.95
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Zero Tolerance 0301 Assisted Flippe…
$340.00On Sale: $229.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Flipper…
$250.00On Sale: $149.95
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
CRKSEB25LM: Large Sebenza 25, Micarta
Chris Reeve Knives
Nobody builds higher quality production knives than Chris Reeve, but the Sebenzas can seem a bit monochromatic. The addition of these micarta scales brings a certain gentleman’s feel to a product that is still all business below the surface.
Knifemaker Chris Reeve has always pursued simplicity and function. In 1987, having observed the traditional liner lock folder, he sought to strip out the complexity and reduce the locking mechanism into a single piece. The Sebenza Integral Lock was born.
Twenty-five years have passed. Virtually every year has seen small, incremental developments, improvements, changes, and every year the Sebenza has been admired, tested, and yes, copied! Ever keeping ahead of the competition, Chris has brought new concepts to the 25th Anniversary Sebenza.
The 25th Anniversary Sebenza features the sandblasted matte gray handles, typical of all Sebenzas, and this model features the black canvas Micarta inlays. Comes with the microfiber cloth.
Bridging the gap between hi-tech titanium and the organic feel of natural material is the Sebenza 25 with inlay. Available with a choice of woods, each piece fits exactly into one of three pockets machined into the handle—two on the front and one on the back. For those who prefer all hi-tech, they also offer inlays of black canvas Micarta.
The fit of the inlay into the pocket is to extremely tight tolerance and the sections are retained with VHB (very high bonding) double sided tape. The inlays give a contoured feel to the handle and are as attractive as they are functional. A tumbled blade, sandblasted handle, and double silver thumb lugs are chosen to complete the looks with Micarta.
- Large Hollow Grind Technology—the first blade to feature this new grind that blends the best of hollow and flat grinds.
- Shaped phosphor bronze washer on the lock side brings additional stability to that side of the blade.
- One-eighth inch ceramic ball acts as the interface between the lock bar and the blade, and doubles to drop into the detent, ensuring the blade stays in place when closed.
- Larger perforations in the washers reduce friction, store more lubricant and offer space for small dirt particles to move away from the blade/washer interface, helping to prevent blade action from becoming "sticky".
- 416 Heat treated stainless steel stop pin is interference fit into the lock side of the handle.
- Asymmetrical pattern thumb serrations on a curved thumb ramp of the blade give excellent purchase.
- At 0.140” (3.56mm), the blade is more robust blade than previous Sebenza models.
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Closed Length: 4.710"
- Overall Length: 8.335"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Large Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium with Black Canvas Micarta Inlays
- Handle Thickness (Per Side): 0.150"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Double Thumb Lugs Standard
- Made in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.