Exotac nanoStriker Ultra-Portable Fire Starter, Blaze Orange
ET1005ORG: nanoStriker Ultra-Portable Fire Starter
We set out to create a product that is high quality, ultra-small in size and completely self-contained. The nanoSTRIKER is the result. Sacrificing neither form nor function, its unique all-in-one design puts all the tools you need to start a fire into one tiny package. At the end of the day, this little tool can be collapsed and returned to key-chain ballast duty.
The striker contains an ultra-sharp tungsten carbide insert for maximum sparks.
HOW TO USE
Ferrocerium fire starters work best with tinder materials that contain large surface areas: dry grasses, wood shavings, cotton balls, dry leaves, clothing lint, etc. Using a tinder material of your choosing, create a loose tinder bundle to catch the sparks from the ferro rod. Wrap the included lanyard around a few fingers to secure the striker handle. Holding the striking tool at an angle, use moderate pressure to quickly scrape the rod. The striker should be carving material off the ferrocerium rod.
- Patent Pending Collapsible self-contained fire starter
- Ultra-portable for keyring and pocket carry
- Ferrocerium rod works when wet
- Lightweight 6061 aircraft aluminum body
- Tungsten carbide striker
- Replaceable ferrocerium rod
- More than 1000 fire-starting strikes!
- Diameter: 10mm
- Length: 85mm
- Weight: 14.5 g
- Strikes: Up to 1000
- Rod Diameter: 3/16"
- Designed in the USA; Manufactured in China
- Split ring for keyring carry
- nanoSTRIKER with ferrocerium rod
- Extra set of o-rings
- Instruction Manual
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.