Fenix LD01 LED Flashlight, Black, 72 Max Lumens - LD01R4
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
LED Lenser 880018 P3 Keychain-Size …
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
FELD01R4: LD01 LED Flashlight
The extremely small Fenix LD01 LED light is not much bigger than the one AAA battery it uses. Its 3 modes allow the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task and to aid in an emergency. The light produced by the Fenix LD01 can be best compared to many flashlights ten times its size.
The compact size, solid reliability and lightweight build of the LD01 make this light perfect for every day carry.
Fenix LD Series
The Fenix LD Series flashlights bring innovation to illumination. Each model offers a great mix of performance and practicality, a truly versatile tool perfect for your pocket, glove compartment, purse, keychain or tool box. A key feature of this series is its ability to use universally available, common AA or AAA batteries (Alkaline or NiMH). It is suitable for travel, home use, emergencies, and all outdoor lighting needs.
Made of aircraft grade aluminum, the LD Series lights feature a durable Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, digitally regulated output levels to maintain constant brightness, and a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with antireflective coating. All lights are waterproof to the IPX-8 standard.
Screw the light head tightly to turn on the flashlight, and unscrew it to turn it off. When it is on, turn it off and on again within two seconds, it can shift into the next output. The outputs are cyclic. If the interval between the on and off states is over two seconds, the regulating circuit will reset. When turn on again, it will enter into the default output automatically.
- Lifespan = 50,000 hrs
- Types of Output: 3
- High (72 Lumens, 1 hr 28 min)
- Mid (26 Lumens, 3 hrs 8 min)
- Low (3 Lumens, 27 hrs)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Patented physical structure avoids circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery
- Reliable twist switch
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- LED: XP-G LED (R4) LED Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard
- Battery: 1 x 1.5V AAA (Ni-MH, Alkaline; NOT INCLUDED)
- Weight: 0.5 ounces (excl. batteries)
- Max Bright: 72 lumens (1 hr 28 min runtime)
- Output: 3 types
- Low Bright: 3 lumens (27 hr runtime)
- Size: 3"(L) x .5"(D)