FOURSEVENS Maelstrom MMU Aluminum LED Flashlight, 800 Max Lumens - FSMMUAA
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
LED Lenser 880018 P3 Keychain-Size …
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
FSMMUAA: Maelstrom MMU, Aluminum
The MMU is the new benchmark for ultra compact, insanely bright tactical and duty flashlights. It is the smallest flashlight in the world to use the SST-90 emitter.
It features both current and thermal regulation - this means it can take serious abuse and be exposed to harsh conditions, but it will automatically control its output to protect its own guts. That means you don't worry about your light - you just use it.
The MMU also runs off one of our own special lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. It's called a 26650, and it packs enough energy to power the MMU at 800 lumens for an entire 90 minutes.
The Maelstrom MMU features a simple, two-mode interface that takes only a few seconds to master. To start, please make sure the MMU battery is inserted with the positive side (+) toward the head. Then, tighten the tailcap fully down and the MMU will turn on. Loosen the tailcap a half-turn, and the MMU will turn off.
The MMU tailcap has a pressure-style switch. When the tailcap is loosened a half-turn, simply press the button on the back to activate the light. The switching mechanism is momentary, which means when you stop pressing on the button, the MMU will turn off. To 'lock' the MMU on, simply tighten the tailcap fully down again.
To switch between the high and low output modes, turn the MMU off, and then turn it on again within 1 second. Anytime the MMU is turned on within 1 seconds of being turned off, it will automatically switch to the next mode. However, if you leave the MMUoff for 2 seconds or longer, it will "memorize" the last mode used. See the examples below:
Example 1: ON (High mode) --- OFF (1 Second) --- ON (Low Mode)
Example 2: ON (High mode) --- OFF (2 Seconds) --- ON (High mode)
- Material: Type-III Hard-Anodized Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Lens: Hardened glass lens with sapphire coating on the outside and anti-reflection coating on the inside
- Reflector: Highly polished smooth reflector
- Note:: The MMU reflector is removable, but it is very delicate. Never touch anything to the inside of the reflector, as it will permanently mar the polished surface.
- Battery: One 26650 lithium-ion (Battery and battery charger NOT included)
- Operating Range: 3.0V ~ 4.2V
- Two levels of output:
- Low: 120 lumens, 13 hours
- High: 800 lumens, 1.5 hours
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Included Accessories: Holster, spare o-rings, instruction manual
- Length: 5.6 in
- Diameter (Body): 1.3 in
- Diameter (Head): 1.8 in
- Weight (w/o battery): 5.6 oz
UPC Code: 6894665201490
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.