FOURSEVENS Maelstrom MMU-HD LED Flashlight, 1200 Max Lumens - MMU-HD-AA
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
LED Lenser 880018 P3 Keychain-Size …
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
FSMMUHDAA: Maelstrom MMU-HD
The Maelstrom MMU-HD is a veritable hand-held spotlight that features FOURSEVENS' unique thermal regulation and a blistering high output of 1200 OTF lumens. The MMU-HD is unlike any flashlight out there, utilizing innovative design technology to provide the versatility and dependability you've come to trust in a FOURSEVENS flashlight.
Operating the Maelstrom MMU-HD flashlight is intuitively simple. First ensure that all six batteries are installed correctly in the battery handle**. To access the battery handle, unscrew the tailcap in front of the red o-ring, where the five mode icons are engraved. The battery handle is permanently attached to the tailcap, so please remove it carefully.
Once you have installed the batteries and tightened the tailcap, press the metal button on the back until it clicks and the light will turn on. You can also press the button lightly for momentary-on. To change modes, simply rotate the back of the tailcap to align the engraved arrow with the icon of the mode you want.
**Note: Please always reload the Maelstrom MMU-HD with brand new CR123As. Never mix-and-match CR123As with different brands or with unknown or different remaining capacities. We recommend that you use high quality FOURSEVENS CR123A cells in the MMU-HD. If you are using RCR123A (rechargeables), please ensure they are all the same brand/type and are all fully charged.
- Current Regulation: Current regulation means that the MMU-HDintelligently controls the power being drawn from your batteries, giving you consistent output while fully using every last drop of energy available. Current regulation provides dependable outputs and runtimes while eliminating needless battery waste.
- Thermal Regulation: The MMU-HD features our unique thermal regulation. This means it can take serious abuse and be exposed to harsh conditions, but it will automatically control its output to protect its own guts. That means you don't worry about your light - you just use it.
- SST-90 LED: We only use the absolute latest cutting-edge LED technology in our flashlights, and the Maelstrom MMU-HD is no exception. It features the "SST-90" LED, a luminous giant of efficiency and output, providing 1200 OTF lumens on high mode.
- Smart Circuit for Rechargeable Batteries: Many flashlights are able to use standard single-use 3-volt CR123A batteries, but few can use the more powerful, rechargeable 3.7-volt RCR123A batteries without causing permanent internal damage. The Maelstrom MMU-HD is one of those few - it runs flawlessly even when using six rechargeable 3.7-volt RCR123A batteries.
- Reverse-Polarity Protection: The MMU-HD's battery carrier provides reverse-polarity protection, so even if you accidentally put the batteries in reverse, nothing will be damaged. So even if you're swapping batteries in the dark, you've peace of mind that you simply can't hurt the MMU-HD.
- Length: 9.3 in
- Diameter (Body): 1.8 in
- Diameter (Head): 2.48 in
- Weight (without batteries): 24.5 oz
- Battery Compatibility: 6xCR123A (single-use) or 6xRCR123A (rechargeable) batteries.
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V~8.4V
- Outputs and Runtimes:
- (runtimes are to 50% output)
- Low: 80 lumens, 17.5 hours
- Medium: 400 lumens, 3.5 hours
- High: 1200 lumens, 0.6 hours
- Strobe: 1200 lumens, 1.5 hours
- S.O.S.: 2.5 hours
- Body Material: Type-III hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel strike-Bezel
- Lens Material: Optical-grade hardened glass lens with external sapphire coating to resist scratches and internal anti-reflective coating to maximize real output
- Reflector: Precision-machined and highly polished smooth reflector
- Water Resistance: IPX-8
- Included Accessories: Holster, instruction manual, 6xCR123A batteries, and spare o-rings
UPC Code: 6894665201704
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.