4Sevens Quark 123², R5 Edition LED Flashlight, 230 Max Lumens - FS.Q123-2
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
LED Lenser 880018 P3 Keychain-Size …
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
FSQ1232: Quark 123², R5 Edition
Operating your Quark 123² is simple. Make sure its batteries are inserted with the positive side (+) toward the head. Ensure the bezel (the 'head' of the light) and tailcap are tightened, then depress the tailcap button fully so that it 'clicks' and the light turns on.
The two most commonly used modes are Max and Moonlight, the highest and lowest modes. To access Max, you simply tighten the bezel. To access Moonlight, you just loosen the bezel a half-turn. That's it.
You can also cycle through the Quark's other modes just as easily. Lightly depress the button momentarily (you don't need to 'click' it off) and the output will switch to the next mode. The mode sequence is determined by whether the bezel is tightened or loosened:
Loosened Bezel: Moonlight -> Low -> Medium -> High -> SOS -> Beacon
Tightened Bezel: Max -> Strobe
Once the Quark has been turned off for at least three seconds, it will revert to the first level of output in the sequence, either Moonlight or Max.
4Sevens warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair or replace, at our option, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service within 120 months from the date of purchase with proof of purchase. Such repair or replacement shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than 4Sevens.
- Powered by: 2 CR123A batteries (included)
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XP-G R5
- Voltage range: 3.0V ~ 9.0V
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 3 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS, Beacon
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Fully knurled
- Reversable/Removable Clip
- Flexible & secure hand grip accessory
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Impact-resistant glass lens with Dual-coating - sapphire coating on the outside and anti-reflective coating on the inside for optimal efficiency and durability.
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Stands on Tail (candle mode)
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Included accessories: Two 4Sevens CR123A batteries, lanyard, holster, hand-grip, spare o-rings, instruction manual.
- Typical Output Levels and Runtimes + (LED drive current)
- Moonlight: 0.2 OTF lumens for 30 days, (1ma)
- Low: 4 OTF lumens for 5 days (10ma)
- Medium: 22 OTF lumens for 20 hours (50ma)
- High: 85 OTF lumens for 4.5 hours (250ma)
- Max: 230 OTF lumens for 1.8 hours (990ma)
- Strobe: 230 OTF lumens for 3 hours
- Beacon:0-230 OTF lumens pulse for 23 hours
- Length: 4.5 inches
- Diameter: 0.86 inches
- Weight: 1.8 ounces (w/o battery)
UPC Code: 016754
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.