FOURSEVENS Quark Pro QP2L-X Gen 2, Cool White LED Flashlight with Burst Mode, 780 Max Lumens
FSQP2LXAF: Quark Pro QP2L-X Gen 2 Cool White LED with Burst Mode
Say hello to the Quark Pro QP2L-X with Burst mode. FOURSEVENS has upgraded the circuits on their popular Quark Pro CR123² to give you a massive increase in lumen output.
Thanks to the Burst mode, a new feature for the QP2L-X, this light will hit a blazing 780 lumens of output for the first 60 seconds on the Max setting before ramping down over the next 30 seconds to 50% of the initial output.
As always, the Quark collection was designed to give you a staggering array of options, accessories, and interchangeability so that you have the right light for the job in any situation. With a waterproof, aircraft-grade aluminum body and impact-resistant lenses, these lights are tough enough to meet any challenge.
The Quark series offers a staggering array of options, accessories and interchangeability. With a wide range of LED, battery and clip choices, you get the features you want without compromise. Available in a Pro multi-mode interface or a Tactical interface with programmable primary and secondary outputs, these lights can be used in a wide variety of settings and applications. Waterproof and constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum and impact-resistant lenses, Quark lights are tough enough to meet any challenge.
Operating your Quark Pro QP2L-X is simple. Make sure its batteries are inserted with the positive side (+) toward the head. Ensure the bezel (the 'head' of the light) and tailcap are tightened, then depress the tailcap button fully so that it 'clicks' and the light turns on.
The two most commonly used modes are Max and Moonlight, the highest and lowest modes. To access Max, you simply tighten the bezel. To access Moonlight, you just loosen the bezel a half-turn. That's it.
You can also cycle through the Quark's other modes just as easily. Lightly depress the button momentarily (you don't need to 'click' it off) and the output will switch to the next mode. The mode sequence is determined by whether the bezel is tightened or loosened:
Loosened Bezel: Moonlight -> Low -> Medium -> High -> SOS -> Beacon
Tightened Bezel: Max -> Strobe
Once the Quark has been turned off for at least three seconds, it will revert to the first level of output in the sequence, either Moonlight or Max.
FOURSEVENS warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair or replace, at our option, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service within 120 months from the date of purchase with proof of purchase. Such repair or replacement shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than FOURSEVENS.
- Powered by: 2 CR123A batteries (included)
- LED Emitter: CREE XM-L2
- Voltage range: 3.0V ~ 9.0V
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 3 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS, Beacon
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Fully knurled
- Current regulation
- Smart circuit for rechargeable batteries
- Reverse polarity protection
- Burst mode
- Reversible/Removable Clip
- Flexible & secure finger grip accessory
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Impact-resistant glass lens with Dual-coating - sapphire coating on the outside and anti-reflective coating on the inside for optimal efficiency and durability.
- Reflector: Light orange-peel textured
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Stands on Tail (candle mode)
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Typical Output Levels and Runtimes + (LED drive current):
- Moonlight: 0.5 lumens for 25 days
- Low: 5 OTF lumens for 4 days
- Medium: 55 OTF lumens for 14 hours
- High: 300 OTF lumens for 3.2 hours
- Max: BURST at 780 OTF lumens for 1 minute, then 390 OTF lumens for 1.9 hours
- Strobe: 10 Hz for 1 hour
- SOS: 10 Hz for 4 hours
- Beacon: 10 Hz for 12 hours
- Spot Beam: Angle: 13.9°/Diameter at 3mm: 730mm
- Flood Beam: Angle: 73°/Diameter at 3mm: 4.44M
- Included accessories: Two FOURSEVENS CR123A batteries, lanyard, holster, hand-grip, spare o-rings, split ring for keychain attachment.
- Length: 4.5 inches
- Diameter: 0.86 inches
- Weight: 1.8 ounces (w/o battery)
UPC Code: 6894660425808
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Fenix PD32 LED Flashlight, Black, 3…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…