FOURSEVENS Quark CR123A Tactical Gen 2, Cool White LED Flashlight, 246 Max Lumens
FSQTLAE: Quark CR123A Tactical Gen 2 Cool White LED
The second generation XP-G LED lights are 20% brighter on all output levels while maintaining the same runtimes as previous models.
The Quark series offers a staggering array of options, accessories and interchangeability. With a wide range of LED, battery and clip choices, you get the features you want without compromise. Available in a Pro multi-mode interface or a Tactical interface with programmable primary and secondary outputs, these lights can be used in a wide variety of settings and applications. Waterproof and constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum and impact-resistant lenses, Quark lights are tough enough to meet any challenge.
Note: The clip on the Quark Tactical QTL is permanent and cannot be removed or reversed.
The Quark Tactical subseries operates with a significantly different User Interface than the regular Quarks. This UI allows the user to program both primary and secondary outputs.
Operating your Quark Tactical is simple. Insert the battery with the positive side (+) towards the head. Make sure the head and tailcap are tightened, then depress the tailcap button fully so that it "clicks" and the light turns on. You can also press the tailcap lightly (you don't have to "click" it on) to activate the light momentarily. This is known as the momentary-on feature.
The Quark Tactical can memorize any two modes of output, from its eight total modes, to be instantly available. These two memorized modes are accessed by either tightening or loosening the head (for example, tight can be Max, and loose can be Low).
To have your Quark Tactical memorize a different mode, turn it on and loosen the head by a half-turn. Then, tighten the head at least four times rapidly (twisting it tight, then loose, then tight, etc., four times). After the fourth time, leave the head tight or loose depending which position you want to program.
After three seconds, the light will flash, signaling it is ready to be programmed. Cycle through the eight available modes by clicking the tailcap off and on. The mode sequence is as follows:
Moonlight -> Low -> Medium -> High -> Max -> SOS -> Strobe -> Beacon
Once you find your desired mode, leave that mode on for ten seconds and the light will flash again, confirming that the mode has been memorized. To cancel programming before it flashes, turn the light off for three seconds.
FOURSEVENS warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair or replace, at our option, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service within 120 months from the date of purchase with proof of purchase. Such repair or replacement shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than FOURSEVENS.
- Powered by: One CR123A battery (included)
- LED Emitter: CREE XP-G2
- Voltage range: 0.9V-4.2V
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 3 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS, Beacon
- Momentary Activation
- Level Memorization
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Fully knurled
- Convenient Clip (Note: The Quark 123 is the only Quark light on which the clip cannot be removed because of its small size.)
- Flexible & secure finger grip accessory
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Impact-resistant glass lens with Dual-coating - sapphire coating on the outside and anti-reflective coating on the inside for optimal efficiency and durability.
- Reflector: Light orange-peel textured
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Typical Output Levels and Runtimes + (LED drive current):
- Moonlight: 0.2 lumens for 15 days (1ma)
- Low: 4.8 OTF lumens for 2.5 days (10ma)
- Medium: 26.4 OTF lumens for 13 hours (50ma)
- High: 102 OTF lumens for 2.7 hours (250ma)
- Max: 246 OTF lumens for 0.8 hours (700ma)
- Strobe: 246 OTF lumens for 1.6 hours
- Beacon: 0-246 OTF lumens pulse for 12 hours
- Spot Beam: Angle: 11°/Diameter at 3mm: 580mm
- Flood Beam: Angle: 71.9°/Diameter at 3mm: 4.3M
- Included accessories: FOURSEVENS CR123A battery, lanyard, holster, finger-grip, spare o-rings, instruction manual.
- Length: 3.2 inches
- Diameter: 0.86 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces (w/o battery)
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
5.11 Tactical 53139 ATAC PLx Cree L…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95