Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 5" Serrated Utility Knife and Shears - FUR823
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Carbon…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Shun DM0701 Classic Utility Knife 6…
Shun VB0741 Sora Ultimate Utility K…
Boker Arbolito 6" Utility Knife
Spyderco K04SBK Kitchen Utility Kni…
Maxam Bait Knife Fixed 3-7/8" Combo…
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Utility K…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 10" Car…
Füri and Rachael Ray - a dynamic duo. Rachael Ray’s Gusto-Grip knives are one of the most popular selling cutlery lines. Seen daily on Food Network’s 30 Minute Meals and the Rachael Ray’s hugely successful talk show.
The Basics line is designed by Australian engineers and inspired by the best selling Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip® Knives. Antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip Basics handles during the manufacturing process.
- Blade manufactured from CrMoV stainless steel for rust resistance and superior edge retention
- The Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip® Basics handle is made of "super duper gripy" thermoplastic elastomer molded over a tough polypropylene core
- Antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip® Basics handle during the manufacturing process
- Finger groove for control
- Scalloped blade reduces cutting friction for easier slicing
- CAUTION! Extremely-sharp edges created by Füri TECH EDGE™ Pro Knife Sharpening System
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.