Gerber 31-002416 Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife and Paracord Bracelet Combo Set
Cold Steel 21S Spartan Folding Kopi…
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 50th Annive…
$69.00On Sale: $39.99
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto 4" Plain B…
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto 4" Combo B…
Cold Steel 62KG Rajah II Folding Kn…
Spyderco Native Folding Knife 3-1/1…
Cold Steel Recon 1 Clip Point 4" Pl…
Cold Steel 62KGM Rajah III Folding …
Spyderco C41PBN Native Lightweight …
Cold Steel 62NL Espada (Large) Fold…
Cold Steel Mini Tuff Folding Knife …
GB31002416: Folding Sheath Knife and Survival Bracelet Set
The folding sheath knife and paracord bracelet set prepares you for the daily grinds of both urban and wilderness survival. Based on the extremely popular Ultimate Knife, this folder is for people who want a serious yet compact blade that will fit neatly into a sheath, on a belt and out of the way. The paracord survival bracelet has literally an endless number of survival uses, don't miss out on this great combo set available for a limited time.
Build a primitive bow, check. Lash together timbers for shelter, check. Hang your food out of reach of bears, check. Surviving the unexpected is about being prepared and the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet has you covered. Few people know more about survival than Bear Grylls, ex-British Special Forces officer, experienced mountaineer and respected survival trainer. Taking advantage of Gerber’s decades of experience and Bear Grylls’ adventure knowledge, this survival bracelet’s design provides 12 feet of high-strength paracord to help you work your way out of a difficult situation.
Always There if You Need It
The beauty of the Survival Bracelet is that it’s always there if you need it. Designed for everyday wear, the woven paracord design is reminiscent of the classic rope bracelet you had as a kid, but it serves a greater purpose: your survival in the backcountry. The bracelet adjusts with one hand thanks to an easy-to-use cinch system that keeps it tight. The same system also makes for easy removal when you need it. In keeping with Grylls’s multi-use ideals, the bracelet includes an integrated emergency whistle for signaling help or alerting others of danger. Weighing in at less than 1 ounce, the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet is lighter than your watch, yet it packs resources to help you fashion a splint, repair broken equipment or secure a shelter in the field.
Take the advice of the man who knows how to get himself out of a serious jam and add the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet to your essential survival kit. There’s no good reason not to wear it on your next adventure.
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumbstud - For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Woven from 12 feet of utilitarian paracord to help you overcome the unexpected
- Easy, one-hand size adjustment means easy access when you need it most
- An integrated whistle adds an important tool without adding complexity
- The easy adjust system means the bracelet fits most everyone
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Closed Length: 4.9"
- Blade Length: 3.6"
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz.
- Weight (knife only): 4.3 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 013658138582
The original locking mechanism. It can be found mid spine or at the bottom of the handle, and it provides tight lockup that will wear well.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.