Gerber 31-002416 Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife and Paracord Bracelet Combo Set
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$80.00On Sale: $44.95
Mercator Solingen K55 Black Cat Kni…
Cold Steel 20MT Mini Tuff Folding K…
$43.99On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 Foldin…
Spyderco C10PBK Endura4 Folding Kni…
Spyderco C28GPFG Dragonfly 2.25" VG…
Spyderco Centofante3 Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 20LT Tuff Lite Folding K…
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Folding K…
Spyderco C10FPGY Endura Flat Ground…
Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 Folding Kn…
GB31002416: Folding Sheath Knife and Survival Bracelet Set
The folding sheath knife and paracord bracelet set prepares you for the daily grinds of both urban and wilderness survival. Based on the extremely popular Ultimate Knife, this folder is for people who want a serious yet compact blade that will fit neatly into a sheath, on a belt and out of the way. The paracord survival bracelet has literally an endless number of survival uses, don't miss out on this great combo set available for a limited time.
Build a primitive bow, check. Lash together timbers for shelter, check. Hang your food out of reach of bears, check. Surviving the unexpected is about being prepared and the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet has you covered. Few people know more about survival than Bear Grylls, ex-British Special Forces officer, experienced mountaineer and respected survival trainer. Taking advantage of Gerber’s decades of experience and Bear Grylls’ adventure knowledge, this survival bracelet’s design provides 12 feet of high-strength paracord to help you work your way out of a difficult situation.
Always There if You Need It
The beauty of the Survival Bracelet is that it’s always there if you need it. Designed for everyday wear, the woven paracord design is reminiscent of the classic rope bracelet you had as a kid, but it serves a greater purpose: your survival in the backcountry. The bracelet adjusts with one hand thanks to an easy-to-use cinch system that keeps it tight. The same system also makes for easy removal when you need it. In keeping with Grylls’s multi-use ideals, the bracelet includes an integrated emergency whistle for signaling help or alerting others of danger. Weighing in at less than 1 ounce, the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet is lighter than your watch, yet it packs resources to help you fashion a splint, repair broken equipment or secure a shelter in the field.
Take the advice of the man who knows how to get himself out of a serious jam and add the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet to your essential survival kit. There’s no good reason not to wear it on your next adventure.
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumbstud - For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Woven from 12 feet of utilitarian paracord to help you overcome the unexpected
- Easy, one-hand size adjustment means easy access when you need it most
- An integrated whistle adds an important tool without adding complexity
- The easy adjust system means the bracelet fits most everyone
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Closed Length: 4.9"
- Blade Length: 3.6"
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz.
- Weight (knife only): 4.3 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 013658138582
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.