Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Morimoto 600MC 9" Slicing Knife - 34488-243
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Shun DM0701 Classic Utility Knife 6…
Shun VB0741 Sora Ultimate Utility K…
Boker Arbolito 6" Utility Knife
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Utility …
Spyderco K04SBK Kitchen Utility Kni…
Maxam Bait Knife Fixed 3-7/8" Combo…
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Utility K…
H34488243: Miyabi 600MC Miromoto Edition
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
34488-243 Miyabi Morimoto 600MC 9" Slicer Knife.
Grace, elegance and sophistication are characteristics embodied throughout Japanese culture, now synonymous with the brand. MIYABI.
Morimoto is a name known to millions for his star appearances on Iron Chef. He is recognized the world over as an authority on cutlery, and has garnered critical acclaim for his restaurants and cookbook. Now he brings his years of experience to bear on a signature knife line that meets his high expectations.
MIYABI 600 MC knives provide the scalpel-like sharpness Japanese professional chef’s demand. Combined with the luxurious Amboyna burl wood handle, MIYABI 600 MC sets new standards in sharpness, beauty and elegance.
- The MIYABI 600 MC blades are forged out of the micro-carbide powdered steel MC63 (SG2). The CRYODUR® blade is ice-hardened to a minimum of 63 on the Rockwell scale of hardness. This results in ultimate sharpness and cutting edge retention.
- The MC63 (SG2) core is protected by a layer of softer stainless steel on each side, which adds to its corrosion resistance and durability.
- Each knife is hand-sharpened traditional "honbazuke" style with an edge of 9.5 to 12 degrees on each side, resulting in scalpel like sharpness.
- The handle is hand carved out of Amboyna burl wood, the first wood used by Rolls Royce for dashboards. Due to its wavy grain, Amboyna burl is figured with numerous, captivating swirls.
- Only the finest materials from the MC63 (SG2) powder steel in the blade to the Amboyna Burl wood handle go in to the making of MIYABI 600 MC Morimoto Edition knives.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.