Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star 2 Piece 7" Santoku Knife with Board Set (35074-002)
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Shun DM0718 Classic Hollow-Grind Sa…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun TDM0702 Premier Santoku Knife …
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
$39.95On Sale: $19.95
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Wusthof Classic 5" Santoku Knife, H…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
H35074002: TWIN Four Star Santoku Knife with Board Set
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
More than 30 years ago Zwilling J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of this seamless synthetic handle. This masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the best selling Zwilling J.A. Henckels knife series worldwide.
Asian-type knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. All Santoku knives by Zwilling J.A. Henckels have fine-polished razor edge that gives them their typical sharpness. The hollow edge is ideal for extra thin cutting.
- The Edge: Precision honed and laser controlled edge that is incredibly sharp from its first use and stays sharper longer.
- The Blade: FRIODUR Ice-Hardened blade of exclusive formula high-carbon, stainless steel. The result is an extraordinarily sturdy blade with special superior cutting performance.
- Zwilling "TWIN" Logo: Since 1731, the famous Zwilling TWIN Logo has meant superior quality to professional chefs and serious cooks worldwide.
- The Bolster: The enhanced bolster design provides the solid, balanced feel acclaimed by professional chefs around the world.
- Classic Handle/Superior Comfort: Seamless polypropylene handle gives the most secure grip. Unbreakable and hygienic.
- 7" Four Star Santoku Knife (Made in Germany)
- 12" x 9" x 9/16" Cutting Board (Made in China)
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.