Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 6" Wide Chef's Knife - 38405-163
H38405163: Zwilling Pro 6" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Zwilling Pro is one of the most user-friendly knives available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun.
Zwilling Pro 6" Chef's Knife Wide - Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
- Unique curved bolster and innovative blade shape
- Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- Sigmaforge knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Friodur blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Made in Germany
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
$54.00On Sale: $34.99
Cold Steel 59KCZ Kitchen Classic Ch…
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
$15.00On Sale: $9.95
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…