Hogue EX-A01 Elishewitz Design AUTO Folding Knife 3.5" Black Drop Point Blade, Black G-Mascus Handles
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…
HO34139: EX-A01 AUTO Folding Knife
Allen Elishewitz is a renowned custom knife maker who has collaborated with Columbia River in the past. Hogue, Inc. is a company specializing in gun grips. Together they have created the EX-A01 Extreme Tactical Automatic Folder, a knife that combines Elishewitz's expert designs with Hogue's excellent handles. Coming in either a drop point blade or a tanto blade and various combinations of handle colors and materials, the EX-A01 is Hogue's promising first step into the knife business.
- Massive heat treated and polished
- Beefy 0.25" heat treated and polished pivot pin
- Safety - Positive detent locks safety under lock button in the blade open position. If pushed forward in the closed position, safety automatically engages once blade is open
- Ambidextrous thumb studs
- Hogue - Elishewitz logo laser etched on blade
- Stainless steel spoon style clip with Hogue logo - designed for tip-up or down carry
- Brass threaded inserts for secure attachment of spoon clip
- Solid, one-piece machined bolster plate - Eliminates blade pivot wear in G-10 frames
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Blade Material: Matte black Finish 154CM stainless steel, HRC 57-59 blade
- Cryogenically treated
- Handle Material: G-10 fiber with G-Mascus pattern embedded
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 743108341391
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.