HZPCHFLIPBLK: Flip-Pouch Bottle/Magazine PouchHazard 4
A classic size/format flapped pouch initially developed for carrying assault-rifle magazines and water-bottles, ours adds a fast-access but secure draw-string gusset, and accordion front- pocket so it can do more. Now even loose items will be secure inside and modern electronics like the iphone® can be carried under the flap in the flat-pocket securely. The addition of our standard MOLLE back and perminent attachment straps allow it to weave right onto our modular packs and bag. Use it for larger walkie-talkies, water, rations, batteries, munitions, etc.
Bottle not included.Features
- tough coated Cordura construction
- ready to go MOLLE back with attachment straps
- velcro front area for patches/i.d.’s
- top gusset with paracord and lock-button
- side MOLLE area for attaching our smaller pouches
- 3-D rubber hazard 4® logo on pouch side
- 2x Removable Nylon d-rings
- External Size: 8.6" L x 3.3" W x 3.1" D (22 x 8.5 x 8 cm)
- Main Material: DuPont® 1000D Cordura®
- Design: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing: Imported